Interior designing has become the most important aspect when it comes to building or remodeling your property; whether residential or commercial. When you think about designing the property, you have to decide on which approach you are going to take between turnkey and design only. Both these approaches bear the pros and cons of their own
It is a comprehensive end-to-end interior design model. Here, you hire a professional interior designer or any of the interior design companies and every single task involved in designing is taken care by them. It is their esponsibility to complete the work while you can sit back and see your property being designed beautifully.
1. One stop solution — As mentioned earlier, each and every task involved in the project is handled by the contractor or the agency and hence you don’t need to hire different contractors for different works.
2. No separate fee — In this design model everything is covered by a single person or an agency. Therefore, you don’t need to pay a separate fee to the designer.
3. Fixed rates — When you decide to use this model, all the details of the work are shared and discussed by the agency and the clients. At the same time, the rates are also fixed so that you get the estimated cost of the work. This helps you in doing the financial planning for the designing work properly.
4. Agency takes care of design and materials — When it comes to applying turnkey model, the detailed drawing of the design is made and handled by the interior design & decor agency you have hired. They also specify all the materials before execution in order to avoid future confusions.
Design only Model
In this model, different responsibilities are handed over to different professionals including Designer, Contractor, Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, and many others. You or the interior designer you have hired has to manage them all.
1. Select the designer matching your choice- As you will be hiring the designer yourself, you can find the person who has the same type of choice and preferences like you. This helps in getting the results intended actually. There are many interior designers; you can choose one of them matching your choices.
2. End–to-end solution- If you hire an interior designer to look after the work, it is his or her responsibility to complete the project and provide solution to your problems regarding lighting, decor and many other things.
3. Flexibility- In this model, you are continuously interacting with the designer you have hired, which offers more flexibility and changeability to the process. Additionally, this model allows more personalization, so you get the chance to implement your ideas.
4. No fixed rates- An interior designer reports, as there is flexibility offered by this model, the cost of the project can also change. You will be provided with the rough estimate of the cost, but it is more likely that the actual cost is a lot more different than what was estimated.
Door No: 55/3563 ,
Pearl Kurumthotikkal building,
Soonoro church road,
Opposite Radisson Blu,
We are in awe !! The entire experience from the 3D design to the finishing details level us remarkably satisfied and even more convinced of how right it was to work with your company !! We really appreciate your patience in listen...
They are extremely professional, customer friendly. They work perfectly within the time period allotted by the customer. Thank you THOMAR for making our dream home beautiful.
Quality and finishing of products is really good and very budget friendly. We have a house at Kadavanthara, Kochi & the interior was done by THOMAR Interiors. We are highly impressed with the dedication & professionalism shown...